The selection of hand board materials should not only meet the customer's requirements for product quality, but also consider the cost and strength of the materials within the set cycle. Of course, materials should be selected based on factors such as the type of hand board, working method, processing speed, and main failure modes.
For example, the main form of failure in stamping molds is blade wear, and materials with high surface hardness and good wear resistance should be selected; Stamping molds mainly bear cyclic loads, which can easily cause surface fatigue cracks and surface peeling. Therefore, materials with good surface toughness should be selected; Materials with particularly low friction coefficients should be selected; Due to cyclic thermal stress, materials with strong thermal fatigue should be selected.
The production and processing of hand boards in Jinan should pay attention to the following points:
(1) Develop a handicraft process route that can be divided into two processing steps according to the needs of the workpiece. Firstly, process the appearance and inner wall of the hand board, milling the benchmark, and then flip it 180 degrees. Clamping, machining the outer surface and key screen positions. If the outer surface is processed first and then the inner wall, it will be difficult to position the fixture for secondary processing.
(2) If the wall thickness of the hand board is only 1.5mm, it is easy to deform and break when processing the outer surface. If filler is added as a support in the processed cavity. This can avoid processing exports and then filling with gypsum, otherwise it is difficult to separate the finished product and filler.
(3) Firstly, repair and trim the surface, cover the through-hole position on the surface, and perform overall machining. Then, complete through-hole machining at the slot to avoid uneven tool path fluctuations and cutting forces.
(4) Remember! First, mill out the reference intercept to avoid the wrong direction of adjusting the blank when flipping the clamp.
(5) Attention: During the production process, simulate cutting first, check for correctness, and then proceed with CNC machining.
The various components on the hand board should have sufficient strength and stiffness to prevent damage and deformation during use. Fasteners should take anti loosening measures to avoid accidental injury to operators. Waste or workpieces must not fly during the processing, affecting the attention of operators and even harming them. In addition, avoid burrs on cutting components. If there are any other matters, please come to our website http://www.allheartsyoga.com consulting service